Cloud computing is a collection of computing services—servers, storage, databases, networking and more—over the web (“the cloud”). Organizations providing these computing services known as cloud providers and typically they charge based on usage, similar to how you are billed for water or electricity at home.
You are probably using cloud computing right now in your day-to-day life, even if you don’t realise it. Online banking websites, email providers like Hotmail and Gmail, as well as the file-sharing site Google drive, Microsoft One drive, live in the cloud. These sites store data online, meaning you can access your files from any Internet connection.
Advantages of Moving over Cloud
- Save money. Running your computer systems from a virtual network means you’ll no longer have to invest in expensive hardware (that will likely need upgrading within a few years) or worry about regular maintenance costs.
- Free up space in your office. You’ll be able to do away with big and bulky servers.
- Go mobile. Cloud hosting enables you to access your data, applications and email from anywhere – and on any device or platform.
Small business owners who are not already on board the “cloud” may be missing out on a great opportunity to improve their business operations as well as their profitability. Cloud computing has changed the shape of businesses dramatically in the past few years. In order to get the most rewards from technological advances, it is important for business owners to understand what they are dealing with and how new technologies can improve the functionality of their business.
Our Cloud Computing solutions include:
- Your complete office in the cloud with MS Office 365 Solutions
- Cloud Storage and File Synchronisation which helps you access your data from anywhere on any device
- Get peace of mind with Cloud Backup
- Cloud based software solution to suite the need of your business
- Our cloud based PBX system offers the latest and greatest telephony features
- How about we move your “computer” into the cloud so you can access all your files from anywhere