We provide service to residential and business clients who need IT support, such as configuring your new office or workspace or troubleshooting computer issues.
Our On-Call service provides ad hoc support for business or residential clients on a per request basis. This service is preferred for those who need just one-time IT assistance, such as setting up a new office or workspace or troubleshooting computer issues that pop ups unexpectedly.
We typically help you when:
- Your computer is running slow and unresponsive
- You think your computer infected with virus
- You need assistance setting up a new office or workspace
- You just got a new phone or tablet and want assistance setting it up and transferring files
- You need assistance setting up work email on your computer and other devices
This service provides on-demand support when and how you need it.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot any unexpected computer problem
- Conduct proactive system security check-ups and updates
- Set up and install new computers, phones or tablets
- Install and upgrade Windows operating systems
- Install and troubleshoot licensed third-party applications
- Add peripherals such as printers or scanners
- Help protect and backup important data
- Assist with spyware or virus issues